Strong, frightening, and often misunderstood. Slavers love to steal minotaur calves from unsuspecting families to turn them into savage fighters. Racial Tratis:
- +3 Strength, +2 Constitution, –3 Intelligence (minimum 3), –3 Charisma.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Large size: –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
- A minotaur’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A starting minotaur begins with +6 HP, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +2, Ref +5, and Will +5.
- Racial Skills: Minotaurs have a +5 racial bonus on Search, Spot, and Listen checks.
- Racial Feats: A minotaur starts with one feat of choice and the Tracking feat.
- Weapon Proficiency: A minotaur is proficient with the greataxe and all simple weapons.
- +3 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapon: Gore (1d8).
- Powerful Charge (Ex): A minotaur typically begins a battle by charging at an opponent, lowering its head to bring its mighty horns into play. In addition to the normal benefits and hazards of a charge, this allows the beast to make a single gore attack that deals 2d6 plus Str bonus points of damage.
- Natural Cunning (Ex): Although minotaurs are not especially intelligent, they possess innate cunning and logical ability. This gives them immunity to maze spells, prevents them from ever becoming lost, and enables them to track enemies.
Player character origins are not limited to the territories listed. Consult your DM for questions of origin.